We offer the most advanced technology in diagnosing and managing patients with cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration and all types of ocular disease. We have developed the best referral network in southeastern Michigan for patients we refer for services beyond our scope of practice.
We have the expertise to coordinate all of your eye care needs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Optos OptoMap- 200 degree digital imaging of the retina to diagnose and monitor retinal diseases, glaucoma, optic nerve conditions and systemic disease such as diabetes and hypertension, without dilation!
- Zeiss CIRRUS OCT- optical coherence tomography is used to diagnose and monitor macular degeneration and glaucoma.
- Pachymetry is used to measure corneal thickness that is useful in LASIK consultations and diagnosing and monitoring glaucoma.
- Humphrey FDT visual field analyzer that is used to diagnose and monitor glaucoma, optic nerve conditions and macular degeneration.
- Electronic medical records that allow us to reduce transcription errors, code and bill accurately and to electronically transfer your medication prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.